It is really amazing if you are a student and thinking of creating your own blogging website. Blogging is a skill, and it can help you manage your finances as well. Without any doubt, practical skills matter more.
Well, the most important and challenging part for a blogger is to look for relevant topics that can attract and engage readers. Do not worry, as this article contains more than 100 blog topic ideas for your blog. Now you can create so many blogs using these ideas for your student community.
Best Blog Topic Ideas For Students
The best blog topics for students could be the ones that revolve around students’ life, their skills, future opportunities, career path, etc.
Try to focus your blog on informative yet inspiring posts. Students looking for motivation and opportunities can read your blog articles. Make sure to include tips, steps, instructions for the students that can be followed easily.
So, without any delay, let’s move forward to some of the most attractive topics that can be great for you and your readers.
1) College Life
There are various aspects of a student’s college life. You can blog about it. Students often love reading such posts. The ideas include,
1. How to make new friends as a freshie
2. Overcoming homesickness while studying abroad
3. Looking inside a typical day of a college student
4. Challenges you face with parents being an expat student
5. Managing your exam after the party night
6. Top 10 most suitable marketplaces for students
7. Coping up with your college culture
8. How to manage time being a college student
9. Life-Balance tips for working students
2) Study Tips
So many students on the internet look for study tips during their college life. Using this keyword in your topic and blog posts can give you a monthly potential reach of about 100K visitors. The topics you can choose are,
1. How to make effective flashcards
2. Tips to memorize your lesson quicker
3. How to prepare for exams when you are left with two days
4. Study tips 101: Study smarter, not harder
5. # amazing study tips for your final exam
6. how to study smarter rather than studying longer
7. Study tips – Creating your study schedule
8. Improve your listening to boost your performance
9. Benefits of writing down the lecture
A lot of students are learning online due to the pandemic and other reasons. It is estimated that the eLearning industry will grow to a value of $370 Billion by 2025.
It saves a lot of time as you can access the best educational sources saving miles of traveling.
Online classes are trending, and topics related to them could be of great interest to your readers.
1. Tips to counter distractions during online classes
2. Advantages & disadvantages of online courses
3. # Online courses you should take being a college freshie
4. How to overcome challenges during online classes
5. Tips to learn quickly from online classes
6. Importance of designating a study space for online courses
7. # Study tips for the success of online classes
8. Making a study plan for your online classes
9. How to manage job along with online classes
4) College Life Hacks
Since your audience is students, you can use a friendly tone as well. For instance, ‘Hack’ is an informal word that means being creative to achieve something.
Students love reading and getting to know about various hacks for college life. It can be of great interest to the readers. Let’s quickly get into some topics for your blog.
1. Late night exam preparation tactics for you
2. How to save money while living as an expat student
3. Where to get cheap books for your college online
4. # wonderful apps that can make your note-taking easy
5. College Hacks: How to be friends with your professor
6. Tips to always submit your assignment on time
7. How to earn money online being a student
8. Where to learn practical skills along with your academics
9. How to be popular at your college
5) Personal Development
Every student is willing to improve as a person and wants to be successful. Students are curious about personal development and their goals ahead. They would love to read blog articles on topics revolving around their personal development.
1. What it takes to be highly effective at a lecture
2. # habits of smart college students
3. how to stop procrastinating and be a proactive
4. Things you should do in the morning to be successful
5. Analyzing hidden talent in yourself
6. How to develop and boost your self-esteem as a student
7. # tips to be calm and confident during a presentation
8. Importance of personal development in students life
9. Learn about five areas of personal development
6) College Experience
Students love reading about and sharing college experiences. You can write about how you have seen college life and what were your memories.
Share experiences about what you learned in college other than academics. Students will love it as everyone wants to know some college hacks and spend college life like a pro. Let’s quickly dive into some topics related to the college experience.
1. Things you need to know during your first year at college
2. How I earned the respect of my seniors
3. Hacks no one will tell you about college life
4. Turning up your final year into a hell of an entertainment
5. My first meeting with the special one at college
6. What to expect from your seniors in the college
7. How to keep a balance between friends and studies
8. Unforgettable memories of the college life
9. My first trip with college mates
7) Online Earning Tips
Almost all of the students strive to work part-time or online in order to sustain their expenses. You can write about how students can earn money through online platforms and what are the opportunities for them to manage their finances along with their academics.
Make sure to discuss all legal ways, like blog writing, link building, etc. Here are some topic ideas for you,
1. Leveraging freelancing websites to increase your income
2. Part-time jobs available for students
3. # ideal online business ideas for college students
4. Making money while studying in college isn’t that difficult
5. # jobs for you to start now being a student
6. How to start earning from blog writing
7. Where to find online tutoring opportunists
8. How to utilize YouTube to make money as a student
9. How Instagram can help you earn money
8) College Essay Tips
Students often face challenges while coping with college assignments and writing essays. You can write about how students can enhance their writing skills in order to gain sufficient marks. Moreover, you can list some tips from expert writers that can help students with assignments and essays.
Here are some topic ideas to write on.
1. Writing a great essay if you are not a native English speaker
2. # apps that can help you improve your writing skills
3. Look into these free resources to get help with your essay
4. How to complete your assignment in a limited time
5. Learn to structure and format your college essay
6. How to start an introduction of your essay
7. How to conclude a literature review
8. Writing a reflective essay with a few simple steps
9. Different formats of a college essay
9) Academic Tips
According to Forbes, other than all the tips and techniques, students want to know how to be successful when it comes to academics. You should write about some tactics that can help students achieve good grades and can clear their confusion. Some topics could be,
1. How to plan an assignment – beginner tips
2. Creating an essay plan to achieve good grades
3. Writing an abstract of a dissertation – keep these things in mind
4. How to write an essay introduction that can grab your tutor’s attention
5. What is academic writing and how to perform it smoothly
6. How to perform primary and secondary research
7. How to choose a perfect dissertation topic
8. What is an ideal length of an essay
9. How to check plagiarism using Turnitin
10) Career Opportunities
Discuss various career opportunities and professional paths for students available during and after their educational cycle. Students are always curious and concerned regarding their future and which opportunities are best for them. The possible topics can be.
1. # immediate job opportunities for students after college
2. How to structure your LinkedIn profile professionally
3. Is there a good career in teaching
4. How to write a fine cover letter to cover your Resume
5. Things to include in your Resume
6. How to find job opportunities on LinkedIn
7. # most appropriate platforms to find a suitable job after college
8. Tips to prepare for your first job interview
9. How to impress your interviewer even if you are not prepared
11) Scholarship Tips
It is essential for students to find suitable scholarship and funding opportunities so that they can forget about their financial issues and focus on their academics. You can write on such topics including but not limited to,
1. How to apply for scholarships – a complete guide
2. Getting a scholarship in a reputed UK university
3. How to successfully achieve a masters scholarship in the US
4. Here are # best scholarship opportunities for college students
5. Think about these ways to finance your studies abroad
6. # best financial aid services available online for students 7. How to choose and get approved for student loans
8. Paying back your student loan after college
9. # best scholarship workshops you should attend online
12) Mental Health Topics
Many students face various mental health challenges during their college life, including stress, anxiety, depression, etc. You can write about how students can handle the pressure and cope with such issues. The topics can be,
1. # tips to be healthy and fight depression
2. Feeling overwhelmed in college – Try these # things
3. How meditation can help you with stress and anxiety
4. # Yoga benefits for college students
5. Keeping your college day productive – # awesome tips
6. These # tips can help you prepare for your college mentally
7. How to cope with exam anxiety
8. Getting over academic failure – # steps to relax your mind
9. How to focus more on your academic journey
13) Student Travel Tips
Students love traveling to enjoy their college life. They travel in groups along with their college friends to make memories and have enormous fun and entertainment.
For this, they often look for advice and opinions on where to go, what to do, how to enjoy, etc. You can write about how students can plan a trip on a budget, as students often lack finances. Well, the topics you can write about include,
1. Remember # things when you are traveling abroad as a student
2. # most budget-friendly places to visit in [PLACE]
3. Tips on saving money for a travel trip with your friends
4. # places students love to travel with their colleagues
5. Best days to visit some particular locations
6. Here are # tips for traveling on a budget and saving money
7. List of best student travel groups in the town
8. How you can earn while traveling
9. Where to go if you are studying in London
14) Internship Tips & Opportunities
The internship is an essential part of a student’s academic career. As written in various papers by Assignment Help, many students find it difficult to get a suitable internship in relevance to their fields. Many are unaware of how to apply and what are the eligibility criteria. Internships can also help a student get a better job. You can write on various topics about internships and similar opportunities.
1. # essential tips to ace your internship interview
2. Understanding paid and unpaid internships
3. Consider these # types of internships during college
4. Here are # tips for landing your first internship successfully
5. Platforms where you can find suitable internships for you
6. How to gain an internship in a multinational company
7. Internship as a stepping stone for your career
8. Finding an internship that suits our skills and interests
9. Why internships are important in a student’s career
15) Off-Campus Living
Many students now prefer living off-campus due to privacy limitations in college hostels. They mostly go off-campus to avoid dorm rules and regulations and feel independent.
However, this is a big decision, and many students face several challenges while living off-campus. You can blog on such topics.
1. # beneficial advice for first-time off-campus renters
2. What to look for in your roommates when living off-campus
3. # things you need to know if you are living off-campus
4. Affordable housing options near your university
5. Living on campus vs living off-campus
6. How to find a suitable apartment for off-campus living
7. Managing your finances when living off-campus
8. Part-time jobs for students living off the campus
9. # off-campus living challenges and how to cope with them
While Summing Up…
There are a variety of topics you can write about when blogging for students. Make sure to keep your tone friendly and conversational in order to keep students engaged with your blogs. I hope that the above-mentioned topics will help you write for students.