If you have started a blog site or want to earn money through online business, then you must have an SEO strategy to get the better ranking of your site in different search engines. And at the end of the day, all you want is to divert the audience to your site from different sources.
You must know that any SEO strategy must target the right keyword and track its Google keyword ranking. It hardly takes 10-15 minutes to search the right keyword with the help of a certain Keyword rank checker tools and make you stand out from the crowd.
Let us see some of the best keyword rank checkers that will give a beneficial direction to your blogs.
Aherfs has established its trust among the SEO professionals and entrepreneurs within a short period of time with its advanced and smooth user interface.
- Get the track of your google site ranking across 170 countries.
- Accessed from both desktop and mobile perfectly.
- Just input your URLs and your competitor’s URLs to get the time-to-time updates.
- Features like snippets, site links, top stories, videos, tweet box are also available.
- Get deeper insights for your keywords like estimated search volume, clicks, CPC, ranking progress and return rate.
- Received regular email reports for better tracking.
SEMrush is a full-fledged SEO partner for your site. Either taking assistance for the right keyword for better performance in the future or tracing its final activity for better updates, SEMrush will help you in both ways.
- “Position Tracking” feature of SEMrush target the specific keywords,
- Reporting of your website with an average estimate of traffic daily.
- Multiple sources to add keyword lists to the sandbox (manually from file, SEMrush Analytics, or Google Analytics).
- You can also check your competitor’s ranking for a better comparison.
- Recommended changes by the tool for positive results of your site in the future.
AccuRanker is a powerful SEO and SEM tool that uses Share of Voice features with the most accurate rank tracker across the globe without any local installation. It has a dedicated keyword position checker for your site.
- AccuRanker is popular between Yandex and Bing search.
- The user interface is quite fast and accurate.
- You can also have the snapshots and show it as proof to anyone.
- You can easily track keywords for a particular country, city, postal code or even specific address.
- AccuRanker can search volume data for each landing page.
- Get updated reports directly in your inbox.
- It is integrated with eminent third-party sites like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and many more.
4. Moz Rank Tracker
Moz Rank Tracker is growing strong in the industry with its attractive features like keyword research, rank tracking and backlink analysis.
- Moz Rank Tracker is an all-round tool offering on-page optimization.
- An organized ranking chart of keyword activity is present.
- By clicking the date range, you can analyze data from the last days, months or even years.
- A summary panel is present to offer results for your search visibility.
- The accurate date of the percentage of clicks from your target keywords.
- Even the detailed keyword overview is also there either locally, nationally or internationally.
- The option of competitor ranking or even missed keyword ranking is available.
SERPWatcher can track keywords for more than one platform simultaneously by asking you only once. It not only tracks activities of your site daily but also focuses on the overall progress of the site.
- SERPWatcher is suitable for both desktop and mobile versions.
- “Dominance Index” feature is available to go through the overall progress of the site.
- Scheduled and event-based email alert is present.
- Site rank will be updated daily with interactive reports.
- Keywords can easily be transferred in a CSV file or clipboard.
- A ten-day trial option is also present.
The ranking monitor in SEOprofiler checks your site ranking in google as well as in bing. It solves multiple queries of ranking in YouTube videos, Facebook pages, featured snippets and AMP ranking.
- Delivers targeted keywords for the maximum visitors.
- Detailed ranking and visibility reports will be presented to you.
- You can add as many tags as you want in your keywords.
- SEOprofiler provides detailed insights for your rank in Google.
- Capable of showing the ranks of businesses that do not have their website.
- You will get extra keywords results compared to other ranking checkers.
- It smartly impresses your clients with high ranking keywords on the top.
7. Advanced Web Rankings
You can easily rely on Advanced Web Rankings for the accurate position of your site in any country or language, devices and search engines.
- Overall SERP features can easily be tracked with Advanced Web Rankings.
- You can include unlimited ranking projects here.
- Data can easily be shared through links.
- Smooth integration with third-party reporting tools.
- SERP Performance and snapshots over time can be gathered conveniently.
- The option of checking competitors’ results and visibility.
WooRank was behind the keyword tracking tool, “SERP Checker: and has continued its journey from active origins to full-fledged keyword research platform.
- Immediate reports of website rank will be delivered to you.
- Instead of creating heaps of reports, it summarizes it to weak reports.
- Quick insights for keywords for effective action.
- Specific reporting of the landing pages will get maximum traffic.
- It also looks for any site errors and security concerns.
- WooRank is also capable of finding duplicate errors.
- It is mostly famous among digital marketers and agencies.
9. Google search console
Google search console is an excellent and free keyword ranking tool developed by Google. It gives you better assistance for which type of content either text or video performs well for your website.
- It is a great assistance for technical errors and backlinks also.
- Underperforming keywords will be improved with Google search console.
- It provides ways to boost CTR to get more traffic for the site.
- Accurate information of valid URLs and errors are also provided.
- Provide backlinks for your content to improve the traffic on site.
- You can easily find pages in Google search console that are losing organic traffic.
10. Authority Labs
Authority Labs comes with the feature of laser targeting for location-specific updates on keyword rankings. It is a great tool to track the activities of SEO campaigns.
- Authority Labs provides daily reports for location-based tracking.
- Get the most accurate data even at postal code addresses.
- Also has the option of global search in Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Compatible with both mobile and desktop versions.
- Individualized dashboard option to send to the clients.
- An unlimited user login option is available with competitors tracking options.
Creating a website with good content, best design or promotion is done by everyone but choosing a smart path is way too different. It hardly takes 10-20% of the time to analyze the result of your site performance and work accordingly for better results.
It is not important to go through any of the above-stated keyword rank checking tools and buy it immediately. You still have the option to go for a free trial and choose the best for it. Ultimately, any of the tools will give you positive results only